What families/seniors love about their senior living and care: ( same as reasons to move into senior living and care)
- culture ( as they can find someone of their age )
- Separate entrances to their rooms/privacy
- Ability to move in with spouse/sibling/children if need be
- Simple homely menus are served on time without the hassle of cooking, cleaning, shopping, or managing the home. The families can also sit and enjoy a meal together.
- No worries about managing yards or gardens ( the patio allows them to grow planters or pots, most
The senior living communities have gardens and walking paths.
- parking space (private ) or valet or easy public parking on the street.
- Rooms have full-length mirrors, so it’s easy to get ready,
- The layout is similar to their own rooms in their homes
- Snacks are available all day long.
- Happy hour/afternoon tea/coffee
- chatting in the library (for reading), listening to audiobooks, browsing, or just chatting.
- Entertainment ( music, concerts in-house, movies in movie theaters or on television)
- Safety and security are always
- Friendships, sometimes leading to weddings or partnerships,
- Celebrations ( personal, national, holidays )