What Hobbies Are Great to Continue?
Passionate things, favorite things, hobbies…Hmm, our life’s simple pleasures, not just for the young but also as part of aging. Keeping busy, connected, sharing, reliving positive things, events, are essential for humans. Humans are artistic, in some way or the other, nurturing and nourishing practices that bring joy have immense benefit to physical or mental or spiritual health.
There are hobbies for everyone… over the decades, noticing what brought happiness was as simple as cooking a favorite dish..?
Here are some of favorite senior hobbies, things that bring quality into life.
1. Reading, favorite book, authors, magazines, journals
2. Writing… journeys, diaries, recipes, gardening ideas, old time solutions as a homemaker…
3. Modeling… Who said age has no style? Dressing up, older models are very much needed, for fashion dresses people of all ages
4. Wheel throwing. Clay pots, cups, plates. An artisan of the past in the current
5. Gardening. Growing roses, flowers, vegetables, herbs…
6. Judging competitions. In horticulture, others
7. Painting & arts/ sewing… As a personal hobby or teaching
8. Singing. Chorus, choir, religious institutions of prayer, etc.
9. Cooking, recipe writing, teaching, experimenting…
10. Holistic practices, physical activities. Yoga, Taichi, meditation…
Here are a few to name, our beautiful world with 7 continents and million plus cultures in the nook and corner of streets, from country living to city living… and not much time to experiment or experience it all, beginning and mastering one or a few is life’s simple pleasures. We thank our viewers, readers of this blog and appreciate your comments on other hobby choices not mentioned above.
HYGGE AIM, Inc dba mihygge